Equity Central Technology
With data security concerns, Sarbanes-Oxley controls and FAS 123(r) expensing requirements, the world of Equity Compensation has changed radically in the past few years. To keep it all under control, new management tools are required. Software originally developed in the 1980s is just not up to meeting today’s requirements.
Mission Mpower’s proprietary technology, Equity Central, is more than a stock plan administration package; Equity Central is a complete Equity Compensation toolbox that gives YOU the control and flexibility today’s administrators require to make plans work. Equity Central is custom designed from conception to meet and support all your plan administration and reporting requirements.
THE FUTURE IS BUILT-IN
- Participant Mobility tracking is a core feature of the design. Every location change for every participant is tracked from grant to exercise.
- Strictly broker-neutral; It can integrate with any registered Broker-Dealer that accepts either file exchanges
- Allows you to customize the application components to fit your processes and objectives with minimal effort
- Data Security is built-in, not added on
- Scalable and extensible to grow as your company grows
- Provides a “plug and play” tool-kit which integrates many commercial stock plan record-keeping applications and performs real time data migration.
- Powerful Implementation Methodology makes converting from your platform simple and quick.
- Functionality that simplifies the management of Equity Compensation plans
- Support for all major award types and all the most popular exercise methods
- A large number of user-defined fields for both Employee (20) and Grant (10) records allowing for almost unlimited data segregation.
- Many day-to-day processes, including internal and external file exchanges and reporting can be automated, eliminating the need for repetitive, manual processes.
REPORTING AND COMPLIANCE
- A broad range of standardized reports for both administrators and financial analysts
- Unlike most reporting platforms, Equity Central allows you to select data from a multitude of tables while maintaining the relationship and constraints among the tables. With its powerful ad-hoc reporting capability, you no longer need to mix and match several reports to get the data you need.
ACCOUNTING AND DISCLOSURES
- Integrated Black-Scholes calculators and user-defined binomial methods along with FAS 123(r)-compliant expense amortization models and scenarios.
- Pre-packaged with a wide selection of Accounting and Financial Disclosures reports for FASB report obligations.
- In addition to fully supporting FAS 123(r) reporting on all instruments, the Equity Central accounting package features period locking thus ensuring the numbers you report today will not change tomorrow.
- Incentive Stock Options
- Non-Qualified Stock Options
- Restricted Stock Awards
- Restricted Stock Units
- Performance Stock Awards
- Performance Stock Units
- Cash Settled Stock Appreciation Rights
- Stock Settled Stock Appreciation Rights
- Employee Stock Purchase Plans
- Software Runs at Your Site or Ours
- Stock Plan Administration
- Financial Reporting & FAS123(r) Support
- Self-Service Ad-Hoc Report Engine
- Automated Broker Interface
- Broker Neutral
- Full Audit Trail on All Data Fields
- Generates APIC/DTA entries
- • Calculates GAAP forfeiture true up
- Provides general ledger entries
- Calculates diluted EPS
- Provides report writing capability, with data filtering, to enhance the standard accounting reports library
- Every transaction is user, date and time stamped.
- Period locking ensures post-close transactions are properly handled.
- Maintain a complete audit trail for FASB and SEC disclosures.
Mission Mpower's vision is to be the “Next Generation Services Provider” aligning business and operations support systems to business needs and deliver rapid returns on investment.
OUR OBJECTIVES - High quality business results
We enable business readiness by assuming responsibility and accountability for transforming business requirements into technical IT requirements for IT and certifying IT configured solutions are working correctly and ensuring the business is benefitting.
OPTIMAL USE OF STAFF RESOURCES
We leverage our many-shore operations capability to realize economies of scale in resource management including human resources (subject matter experts, analysts, developers and testers) and infrastructure resources (facilities and tool sets). Our subject matter experts have significant experience and knowledge of business operations and systems architecture to provide relief support to the business unit in carrying out their day-to-day tasks.
LOWER COST, LOWER RISK OF IMPLEMENTATION
We provide business delegates (subject matter experts and analysts) to guide the IT/development teams to interpret business objectives and requirements during the “Design” and “Build” phases. Further, our many-shore based test resources carry out comprehensive “End-to-End” testing of the configured solutions thereby facilitating the Readiness Certification.
ELIMINATION OF LOW VALUE-ADDED ACTIVITIES
Our operations model aims at streamlining our delivery processes, supporting tools and resources to furnish deliverables with savings in time and cost and improvements in quality.
BUSINESS PROCESS OUTSOURCING ENTITIES (BPOS)
- A majority of the Off-shore BPOs are human resources intensive and have been using legacy infrastructure platforms
- A majority of the BPOs are “Help Desk” and Telemarketing focused operations
- In most developing countries the Human resource costs have been increasing at the rate of 20-30%
- Mission Mpower provides Program Managers and Team Leaders with proven hands-on implementation experience
- Mission Mpower provides Business Systems Analysts with 5-8 years of Industry Experience for Requirements Modeling
- Modeling team works on-site with the client Business and IT teams
- Modeling is based on best practices and tool kits (ProVision, Doors, Rational Suite)
- Mission Mpower provides Technical Architects and Developers with experience in J2EE, Java and Web Services
- Configuration and Integration teams utilize rapid application development methodology and tool kits.
- Mission Mpower provides experienced Testers and Test Managers with skills in both manual and automated testing
- Mission Mpower provides System Administrators, DBAs, Configuration Management specialists and Help Desk staff for Application Management Services
- Testing and Application Management services are based on Automated tool kits such as Rational Suite and Mercury Interactive
- Mission Mpower utilizes its Many-Shore facilities for Development, Testing and Applications management services.